INDUSTRIAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Makco has delivered various turnkey projects in the industrial construction sector.
Manufacturing units, steel structure hangers, workshops, towers, institutional buildings, parking structures and warehouses are a few of the many areas of industrial construction that Makco has the expertise and experience to deal with.
Some of the industrial projects delivered or under execution are given below:
- Construction of a maintenance and welding workshop at Samah Oilfields for WAHA Oil Company
- Construction of new tanks and flowlines and preventive maintenance of existing tanks, gas boots and flow lines at Amal Oilfields for Veba Oil Operations/ Petro Canada
- Construction of GPP, Green Printing Press Complex for Revolutionary Committee, Tripoli.
- Construction of Pump stations and Turnout headworks at Garabulli for Al-Nahr Company for the Great Man-Made River project.
- Construction and erection of Satellite and Communication Towers for Repsol at Tripoli
- Repair and Maintenance of Water stations and Treatment plants for Libyan Iron and Steel Company, Misurata