Makco started its operations in the oilfield services sector in 1999. Over the years the scope of services to be offered has widened and more and more contracts with various oil companies have been successfully competed according to the internationally acceptable quality standards.
The services include
- Preventive maintenance and repair of crude oil storage tanks
- Preventive maintenance and repair of flow lines
- Fabrication and installation of storage tanks and pipelines.
- Fabrication and installation of steel structures, hangers, workshops and warehouses
- Design and construction of multi-disciplinary systems comprising various mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation works
Names of our Clients, Oil Companies and Consultancies in the region. Some of them are given below
- Petro Canada/ Veba Oil operations
- WAHA Oil Company/ Oasis
- Repsol YPF
- Azzawiya Oil Refinery